Monday, February 28, 2011

Cat Burglar! (An Old Tale)

Posted March 3rd 2009 10:33 pm

I have a cat burglar...

It seems every night lately when I go to BED he does his work...

It never fails, once I turn the lights off and I am in my bed snuggled tight...

I hear him doing his damage as he tries burglarize my belongings...

He does not stop pawing at my underwear drawer...

Until it becomes ajar and...

He gets every pair of my underwear out that drawer!

I rise up out of bed to chasing him away and out of my room!

And the problem now is I am wide awake!

That darn cat burglar anyhow lol

(and he will come back again tomorrow as usual, same time and same place unless I block that drawer like I been doing lately in order to sleep but the night I forget too he is back! lmao)

Anyone guess who I am talking about?

Angel Prince of course lol


3 comments:

KnottedFingers said...

LOL LOL AP!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

he should get together with Cody. Cody's "thing" is electronics when we go to bed.....he turns on the printer.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

MOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is just too funny!

purrin
xoxox